Stats Keeper (Forge/Fabric) Mod 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 allows Minecraft players to make changes to the way their stats function in the game.
It is fun when you can modify your in-game stats through the use of a Food mod called Stats Keeper. You can change the way your stats function in the game in a simple way.
For instance, you can make your hunger and saturation stay on death. Or, you can change your max health, decrease it on every death, and more.
The Vanilla Stats include three elements such as:
- No Appetite
About the Basic stats
The Basic stats have three elements, including Hunger, Saturation, and Experience.
- You will be respawned with an identical amount of hunger.
- The Lowest Hunger should be explained by itself.
- You have the same amount of saturation when you respawn (You use AppleSkin for visuals).
- The Lowest Saturation should be explained by itself.
- The amount of experience you have when you respawn is the same.
About the Health stats in the Stats Keeper mod
To turn on Health System, you have to turn off the config option of any other mod that does not go along with health.
You can try using Regenerative Items:
- They are items that bring you health when you use them.
- If you put food inside those items, your health will be added when you eat them.
- When your hunger is at maximum, you right-click it, then you can use the item without giving food.
There are four Health Values, including:
- Max Health: 40 (20 Hearts)
- Min Health: 6 (3 Hearts)
- Health Decrease: 8 (4 Hearts)
- Starting Health
For Max Health and Starting Health, you can utilize them standalone. However, you have to set the other two health values to 0.
Besides, Stats Keeper mod also features Health Thresholds:
- The Thresholds move the minimal health to the values that are specified in there.
- For the first value, it can be a negative number.
- You have to make sure the values that are inside of this are also inside the bounds of both min and max health.
There are also other Health elements such as:
- On Change Reset: The heath of each player will be reset if any of the specified config values modify.
- Health Message: You utilize it to show the lost health for the player that meets their end. It also shows a message when a threshold is obtained.
No Appetite Effect
Stats Keeper also features a No Appetite Effect:
About its functionality, when you have this effect, you are unable to absorb any food. Besides, you cannot absorb cakes. Even when you drink milk, the effect is still there.
- You obtain this effect upon your end.
- You can configure the period of time for the effect to last in the config file.
Stats Keeper can be used in any modpack. You make use of this mod to make changes to your in-game stats.
How to Name Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Name
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge, Fabric API, Fabric Modloader and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Name that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Name is set up!