StatusEffectHUD Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 shows you the potions and effects that are currently active. You don’t need to open the inventory to view them.
Now, you don’t have to open the inventory to check the potion effects to see if they are still active. You may have felt annoyed a bit when you had to do this during the battle. However, with the above Cosmetic mod, it shows you the active potions and effects.
The best thing is that you don’t have to open your Minecraft inventory to see them. It is because they are all exhibited now. The mod includes some features as well, for instance:
- It allows you to open the config GUI of the game using the command /statuseffect config.
- The look and feel of the current inventory effects display are preserved.
- You can configure the alignment on your screen.
- It brings the configuration options for x and y offset.
- You also have an option to display or hide the effect names or the background box.
- The mod features version update checking as well. You can turn it off.
StatusEffectHUD will have some options for turning dynamic box size and for horizontal layout. The mod will be functional in the game if it has Minecraft Forge and bspkrsCore installed.
How to StatusEffectHUD Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch StatusEffectHUD
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod StatusEffectHUD that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find StatusEffectHUD is set up!