Streams Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 adds lots of rivers to Minecraft. Those rivers look like they are the real ones flowing in a realistic way.
Your in-game world must look cooler if it has some real-flowing rivers. To add rivers to the game, you have to use the Biomes mod mentioned above. You can create the rivers in the world by utilizing the flowing blocks that will not decay. Also, you can use buckets to make the rivers much larger. Having rivers in the game will refresh your gaming experience a lot. It decorates the biomes and makes them much more amazing.
The rivers stem from various sources. Then, they will flow down the terrain via waterfalls and slopes. After that, they will connect to broader rivers until they can get to the sea. By using this modification, you can create a river, stream, and lake system for the game.
Streams is a free mod to download and install. However, it depends on Minecraft Forge and Farseek API.
How to Streams Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Streams Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Streams Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Streams Mod is set up!