This Structurize Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is created as the straightforward mode to build your own city. Wow, it sounds like you are a king in the modern Empire, or you can call it the city. How can you do that? Now just quickly read this article to find the answer.
This mod will bring you to the LDT team which is the Server Utility mod as well. Its aim is to provide a new method for the player to adjust some large portions in your Minecraft world. It is improved and extracted by the MineColonies Mod.
Main features of the Structurize Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
- The Scan Tool: will allow the players to manipulate some area or scan in a wide place with customizing and using the simple usable GUI. It will contain some scans of yours so that you can build the tools as your preference.
- The build tool: will allow you to name, delete, or place some customs that can scan the things with customizing and using the simple usable GUI.
- Client-server synchronization: It provides the synchronization between the server and client which lets the players do 2 things. The first is to scan things and download it to the server and your own computer. Second, you can enable some config paste things to the server from your computer. All those things can be complete once you download the Structurize Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 to your device.
- Load balancing: This special function makes this mod totally different from the others, includes the Minecolonies as well. The structures will be loaded into the game in buffers.
- Undo: This one does not belong to the Minecolonies but is unique to structurize.
This Structurize Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is simple so it just requires the Minecraft Forge. If you have that on your computer already, now it is time for you to enjoy the new mod in your Vanilla Minecraft game.