SubLib Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a necessary library mod for running other Minecraft mods. The mod developers can utilize the library for code shields.
The mods that need this API and Library mod are made by Subaraki. The library is also a help for other mod developers. It features some effective methods such as server-side and client-side raytracing. Besides, it also contains some targeting logic.
By using this library, all the Class mods will not depend on the RPG Inventory mod. Here are the detailed mods using the library to function:
- RPG Inventory
- UmbraLux: Necromancer and Paladin Class
- BMA: Berserker, Mage, and Archer Class
- Pet Buddy Mod
SubLib itself also needs to have Minecraft Forge installed so it can perform the features in the game.
How to SubLib Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch SubLib
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod SubLib that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find SubLib is set up!