Swamp Expansion Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 offers a new wood type to take the position of swamp oaks-willow. It’s possible to find the appearance of a strange creature and so on.
Full features of Swamp Expansion
They are also the main additions or changes inside the mod for Minecraft.
Another wood kind useful to build your structures
A newer mob, Slabfish. You can actually turn it into your friend and store objects by equipping it with a backpack.
Cattails to swamps
Many large mushrooms for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition parity
Plenty of mud bricks and many more to appear
Various Mud Pools and swamp beasts with variants will come.
Cross-compatibility will relate to mods:
Swamp Expansion Mod has made the edition become larger. It involves biomes, farming, and other fields in the game. After the download and installation of Minecraft Forge, you can connect and dig deeper into the content.
How to Swamp Expansion Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Swamp Expansion
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Swamp Expansion that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Swamp Expansion is set up!