Sync Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an interesting mod with the feature that allows players to create copies of themselves and are interchangeable. If you are looking to diversify characters in your Minecraft game, you should definitely not ignore this mod.
About Sync mod
More specifically, this mod gives Minecraft players copies or “Sell” – the ability to own their own inventory, experience points and even play in a separate mode. . Thanks to this mod you will be able to own many characters at the same time and be able to manage different warehouses for each copy. And if you die, you will be transferred to another copy instead of playing over. This keeps your experience uninterrupted while playing the game.
To create your own clone you need to use a prototype machine, once a replica has been made, it will need an energy pattern to function. A new network is created, when dead it will sync with the nearest copy. Another interesting thing is that each clone will have the biometric relationship with the player that this player’s pattern was used to create it, allowing you and your clone to have the same mindset.
How to Sync Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Sync
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Sync that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Sync is set up!