Tech Reborn Mod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a tech mod featuring tools and machines. They improve your experience in collecting and processing resources a lot.
What is the mod about?
This modification has the same format as other tech mods, such as IndustrialCraft2, Thermal Expansion, etc. Most famous modpacks add this mod to increase the difficulty level for other mods related to this one. It does that by changing the simple recipes, forcing players to use materials that are much harder to find.
With a lot of tweaks and modifications in the source code, this mod is quite compatible works much better than other mods. This is one of the reasons why it was commonly used in tech modpacks.
What does Tech Reborn feature?
The mod is packed with a variety of features to explore, such as:
- Lots of multipart cables to use.
- A strong powernet with many exploding machines.
- There are many elements that were based on IC2.
- For Quantum chest: Almost infinite storage for a type of item.
- For Quantum tank: Almost infinite storage for a type of fluid.
- The modern lava generator depletes lava much faster. However, it generates more power.
- LESU: There will be more Lesu storage blocking around if there is more power.
- Multiblock Blast furnace: This multiblock is necessary for creating Steel, Titanium, and Chrome.
- Industrial Sawmill can change most wood types into 6 planks and sawdust.
- There is a tool called Rock Cutter that absorbs power in exchange for the Silk tuch enchant.
- There is a modern variant of the IC2 tools.
- There are plenty of machines creating elements for the items and machines in the mod.
To run Tech Reborn, you are required to install Minecraft Forge, Minecraft 1.7.10/1.8.9/1/10/2. Now, you have had a good grasp of what this mod is about. If you love tech mods, then download this one to use in the game!
How to Tech Reborn Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Tech Reborn
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Tech Reborn that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Tech Reborn is set up!