TelePastries Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 added a lot of pastries to the game. They are available to help the player travel through dimensions in the MC world in an easier way.
What TelePastries Features
From now on, it’s not difficult to teleport and move to the place you want when playing Minecraft.
If you have ever engaged in Skyblock modpacks previously, you could see that they used the same methods to transport.
Not only that, there is another addition, cakes. They allow the character to head to the Overworld, End, and the Nether.
The creation can exist with the Twilight forest, The lost cities, and The Hunting Dimension.
TelePastries is also a mod for finding more food. Download and install Minecraft Forge to experience features!
How to TelePastries Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch TelePastries
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod TelePastries that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find TelePastries is set up!