The Aether Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft brings players a new dimension to conquer. Get ready for a new adventure full of challenges!
About the new dimension
You may have conquered some Dimensions in the game before. However, for this new one, you must be well-prepared because it is not an easy place to conquer. The mod takes you to a sky full of floating islands. You will fly through a glowstone portal. Then, you will get ready to start a new adventure. On your adventure, you will have chances to find ores, encounter mythical creatures as well as explore dangerous Dungeons.
To get to that dimension, you need to create a Glowstone frame first. Then, you add some water to light the mystical portal. Once everything is ready, you enter it to reach the new dimension. The mod can be run on the latest game versions and completely go with multiplayer.
What will you explore in The Aether?
You will experience three new types of dungeons, the Sun Spirit, and an item called Skyroot Bed.
- The Bronze Dungeon: This dungeon is guarded by the Slider and home to the Sentries. When you are here, you can search for tunnels across islands. Just remember to equip yourself with nice gear.
- The Silver Dungeon: This place is also called the Valkyrie Temple. You have to beat all soldiers of the Valkyrie Order as well as the Valkyrie Queen.
- The Gold Dungeon: When you enter this dungeon, you will see the Sun Spirit – the God dominating the Sun. People also say the Sun Spirit is protecting some treasures existing in this dimension.
- When the Sun Spirit is in his power, the Sun continues existing in the dimension. However, if he is defeated, the darkness will replace the sun. If this happens, you must be ready to defeat all creepy creatures.
- You can form your respawn point in the dimension using the Skyroot Bed.
To launch The Aether, Minecraft Forge must be installed beforehand.
How to The Aether Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch The Aether
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod The Aether that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find The Aether is set up!