The Farlanders Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 provides Minecraft with some Ender creatures. This brings you some options for trading and domesticating enemies.
Endermen are popular mobs that you usually encounter when you explore the world. Now, they appear in more variants. They can also trade items with you. So, you can do some business with them. Besides, there are some armor, weapons, and structures to explore.
The mod also features a new ore called Endumium. It is such a rare mineral that can be found only in some locations such as Extreme Hills, Swamps, and Jungles. When you mine it with an iron pickaxe or a better tool, you can get Endumium Crystals.
You can use Endumium Crystals to trade with the Farlanders, which is the same as the trading you make with Villagers using Emeralds. Besides, you can use them to make Endumium blocks.
There is a variety of mobs added to the mod, including:
- Elder Farlander
- Mystic Enderman
- Classic Enderman
- Mystic Enderminion
- Ender Guardian
- Fanmade Enderman
- Ender Golem
The Farlanders Mod will diversify the mob aspect of the game. It also has a simple requirement to run in the game, which is the installation of Minecraft Forge.
How to The Farlanders Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch RedstonePlusPlus
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod RedstonePlusPlus that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find RedstonePlusPlus is set up!