The One Probe Mod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.10.2 will display the information tooltip about the block. Do not forget to keep the probe in the hand! Otherwise, you cannot see anything.
The aim of The One Probe
So, the goal is to show on-screen data around the cube that you observe all the time you hold the probe.
It will reveal the basic description including the name, the mod for the item, and the tool for harvesting. Additionally, you can receive the fact of the amount of RF energy.
Because TOP is configurable, you can turn off corresponding features when they aren’t matching your style or Modpack.
There is an API that other mods can pick to add more. Deep Resonance is capable of showing details of crystals or liquids. Moreover, RFTools will offer support for the object.
The One Probe Mod is an even more immersive version of Waila. It’s actually useful to learn about the block before mining! Why don’t you embark on the download and the installation for Minecraft Forge now? Have fun!
How to The One Probe Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch The One Probe
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod The One Probe that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find The One Probe is set up!