Tinkers Aether Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a Tinkers’ Construct addon for Minecraft. It is about bringing support to materials from Aether Legacy.
The mod brings lots of materials to the game. Among them, Dart Shooter seems to be a unique one. The way it functions is quite the same as its replica from Aether Legacy. The most important thing is it is able to shoot all darts.
Besides, you can make some custom darts that are the same as you create other ammunition items that are in Tinkers’ Construct. They can be launched from Tinker’s Dart Shooters as well. You can turn off Darts and Dart Shooters in the config file ever since version 1.0.2.
Here are the tool materials in the app:
- Golden Amber
- Valkyrie Metal
- Candy Cane
- Cold Aercloud
- Blue Aerchloud
- Golden Aercloud
Every tool material comes with a matching tool in Aether Legacy. Besides, their features are a bit the same as the abilities that are already available in those. Tinkers Aether needs nothing but Minecraft Forge to function.
How to Tinkers Aether Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Tinkers Aether
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Tinkers Aether that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Tinkers Aether is set up!