Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2/1.11.2 modifies the Minecraft game a bit by allowing players to get back their items upon death.
If you are using RPG modpacks, then you should install the Cosmetic mod above. Fighting against powerful mobs usually happens in Minecraft. When you enter a fight with them, there is a high chance for you to be defeated. Upon death, you cannot take back your items. Hence, you need to care about them by installing the mod. Even though the strong mobs defeat you and cause you to meet your end, you will always get your items back. This mod is more interesting to use when it comes along with some features such as:
- A grave appears at the location you meet your end.
- The graves will adapt to your surroundings.
- You cannot deal damage to all graves.
- Upon death, the items will be sent to the place where they were.
- Only the dead can get back their items.
- Your character will show a list of items when he meets his end.
Another great thing about Tomb Many Graves 2 is that it also features some plugins, for instance:
No need to worry about your items being lost because, with this mod, you can easily get them back upon death. For its operation in the game, make sure you already have Minecraft Forge.
How to Tomb Many Graves 2 Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Tomb Many Graves 2
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Tomb Many Graves 2 that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Tomb Many Graves 2 is set up!