Torch Bandolier Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 gives out an item useful to store a lot of torches at a time and place them. The way to use it and other possibilities are accessible.
Torch Bandolier Functions
The torch bandolier keeps and sets down a large number of torches. It’s similar to the object from Silent’s Gems 2.
How to utilize
(1.14.x) The recipe allows you to craft an empty torch bandolier. Create an empty one with a supported torch to build the type.
By default, the release supports vanilla torches and Silent Gear stone torches. Mods could supplement additional types. Possible torch bandoliers and crafting instructions can appear in JEI. Entirely empty a torch bandolier to edit it to an empty torch bandolier.
(1.12.2) Only vanilla torches are helped. Therefore, it’s unessential to establish the torch type.
Right-click as if you were wielding a stack of torches. You’ll be capable of placing the target. If you are in Creative Mode, there are no torches consumed.
(1.14.x) Put down the object in a crafting grid
(1.12.2) Sneak and Left-click to throw a stack
Disable by sneaking and hitting Shift + Right-click them
To play with Torch Bandolier mod, please install Minecraft Forge!
How to Torch Bandolier Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Torch Bandolier
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Torch Bandolier that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Torch Bandolier is set up!