ToroHealth Damage Indicators [Forge/Fabric] Mod 1.18.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 will make a health bar pop up in the top left corner. The bar is for the entity in the player’s crosshairs.
ToroHealth Damage Indicators Features
It introduces to you a lot of features.
The health bar HUD
It displays a small rendering of the entity, its name, health in numeric and bar format.
If you damage the entity, a number will appear to the right of the bar.
The bar will animate helping to reveal the health that it loses.
As of 1.16.3-4, damage particles come back. You can disable them with the particle.show config if you want.
In-World health Bars
They are visible directly above entities. You can turn it off via the mod config.
It’s free for you to include ToroHealth in any mod pack without permission.
The config system has changed with a merged system since 1.16.3 version 3 for Forge and Fabric.
It’s impossible to modify the config file from with-in the game. You must utilize a text editor like NotePad.
The config file is at MINECRAFT_FOLDER/config/torohealth.json. It will exist the first time the mod starts.
The default file of ToroHealth Damage Indicators is:
Values for inWorld.mode
NONE, WHEN_HOLDING_WEAPON, ALWAYS
Values for bar.damageNumberType
NONE, LAST, CUMULATIVE
Values for hud.anchorPoint
TOP_LEFT, TOP_CENTER, TOP_RIGHT, BOTTOM_LEFT, BOTTOM_CENTER, BOTTOM_RIGHT
ToroHealth Damage Indicators is a cosmetic mod that offers the correct information about the entity that you aim at. It’s available to get for the Forge or Fabric version.
How to ToroHealth Damage Indicators [Forge/Fabric] Mod Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch ToroHealth Damage Indicators [Forge/Fabric] Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod ToroHealth Damage Indicators [Forge/Fabric] Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find ToroHealth Damage Indicators [Forge/Fabric] Mod is set up!