Treasure2! Mod 1.12.2 has given the players a series of different, new, and rare chests full of valuable items. Find out the right key and you can unlock them to loot!
It’s the continuation of the mod named “Treasure!”. It contains a bunch of objects and features that you have never seen before. Meanwhile, some of the other points have been deleted.
Protected by locks. They have unique shapes and sizes.
Each of them owns a distinctive rarity.
Often appear in Graveyards or below the graveyard in treasure Pits.
Locks and Keys
Keep Shift while hitting a key or a lock on a crate to open it.
Holds all your keys. It’s craftable.
Wood Chest Mimic
Pirate Chest Mimic
Coins and Wishing Wells
Throw silver or gold coins into a Wishing Well nearby to obtain random gifts.
It works like leaves. To make it decay in a natural way, remove the close gravestones or the Wither Tree Soul logs.
It will become a smaller block and disappear then.
To accelerate that process, put some torches next to its spot.
The storage Treasure2! Mod also includes collectibles, loot tables. It requires GottschCore and Minecraft Forge.
How to Treasure2! Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Treasure2
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Treasure2 that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Treasure2 is set up!