Turf (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod for decoration. It provides Minecraft with a decorative grass block. The block shares the same look and color as common grass.
Grass is also a cosmetic item that makes the environment in the game much nicer and greener. Now, you can try using a decorative grass block given by the Turf mod.
The special thing about this block is that it takes the look and the color of common grass. Then, it blends with the common grass. This makes the block more impressive.
Here are the things you can do with the block:
- You can craft it into materials such as slabs, stairs, and walls.
- You can dye it in any color. There are 16 colors for dying the block.
- Then, you can craft the dyed block into slabs, stairs, and walls.
Since this decorative grass block utilizes the vanilla grass texture, it can be consistent with any resource pack. You can use dyed Turfs with Soartex Fanver and Dokycraft.
Turf Mod gives you a new way to make decorative blocks. You can create them using a special decorative grass block.
- Minecraft Forge
How to Turf (Forge) Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Turf (Forge)
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Turf (Forge) that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Turf (Forge) is set up!