Tweakers Construct Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a useful add-on for Tinkers’ Construct. It makes some tweaks to various values in the original mod.
What is Tinkers’ Construct?
It is a modification for the Minecraft game aiming to build, fix, and make changes to some tools as well as weapons. In other words, it is such a useful mod that gives changes to the game to make it better. With this mod, you can easily smelt metals to make stronger weapons and tools. You are provided with a handbook as well. Then, you use it as a tool to find out everything you can obtain using this mod. Things will become much easier to do due to having recipes and guides. Besides, you can use four other craftable books to help with better features.
What does Tweakers Construct do?
This addon lets you make changes to some values in Tinkers’ Construct using a configuration file. At the moment, it does a lot of things:
- It makes some tweaks to the cost of toolparts.
- It gives an increase or decrease to durability values with a certain percentage.
- The addon makes the mining speed values faster or slower with a certain percentage.
- It causes all attack damage values to be higher or lower with a certain percentage.
- It also increases or decreases all armor protection values with a certain percentage.
- There are some changes given to particular stats of any material.
- There also some tweaks made to the characteristics of any material.
- All tool materials and modifiers are eliminated.
- The invincibility of tools is deactivated.
With all the things that this addon does, you may find it very useful. Also, it does change the way you play Minecraft in a positive way. If you love the Tinkers’ Construct mod, then you need to install Tweakers Construct now. It requires you to install Minecraft Forge and Tinkers’ Construct first. Have fun!
How to Tweakers Construct Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Tweakers Construct
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Tweakers Construct that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Tweakers Construct is set up!