Twerk Sim 2K16 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a remake of Tree Growing Simulator. You can make trees grow up by twerking or sprinting.
About the mod
As you know, to make trees grow up, you must use several items. However, with this Miscellaneous mod, you don’t need to have any items. Instead, you just simply twerking or sprinting around trees to make them grow.
This modification is usually used in several modpacks, such as Sky Block or Sky Factory. When players cannot wait for a tree to grow, they tend to use this mod. In Sky Block, wood is such a valuable resource because you use wood to make almost everything, such as building constructions, crafting items. Therefore, you may want your trees to grow up in a fast period of time so you can get a lot of wood.
Features of Twerk Sim 2K16
There are plenty of features available in the modification, such as:
- Any plant that goes with bonemeal will also function with this mod.
- You can configure some elements, such as radius, growth chance, and cooldown.
- You can add plants to the whitelist or blacklist.
All you need to do is to install Twerk Sim 2K16, plant a small sprout, twerk or sprint around it to make it grow. After a period of time, the tree will grow and you can start exploiting it. The mod requires you to install Minecraft Forge first. Try it now!
How toTwerk Sim 2K16 Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Twerk Sim 2K16
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Twerk Sim 2K16 that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Twerk Sim 2K16 is set up!