Up And Down And All Around [Forge] 1.12.2/1.10.2 is a mod for navigation in Minecraft. After installing this mod, you can easily change the direction in which gravity moves the player.
About Up And Down And All Around mod
This mod will allow players to change their gravity direction in any major direction like east, west, south, north, up, and down. A special feature is that this mod allows you to modify the configuration in the game by going to the main menu.
If you’re using mods with advanced galacticraft/missiles or other mods that launch you on y=255. You’ll want to modify the config so you don’t get damaged/dead once on y=255.
Besides, this mod also provides a gravity generator that helps to change the player’s gravity in an area. Furthermore, it also includes a gravity control that changes your gravity as they exist in your inventory. Therefore, you can easily change the direction of gravity to your liking.
Here is a summary of the features the mod provides:
- Gravity generators change the player’s gravity in an area.
- The Gravity Controller changes your gravity as they stay in your inventory. It allows you to change the direction of gravity to your liking.
- Gravity Anchors are not allowed to change direction. But they are inexpensive to generate and guide different gravity sources early in the game. Pay attention when crafting them as they will take effect immediately after you take them off the crafting table.
Up And Down And All Around is really a useful mod in-game. It allows you to change the direction in which gravity moves the player. Therefore, you should not ignore this mod.
How to Up And Down And All Around Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Up And Down And All Around
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Up And Down And All Around that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Up And Down And All Around is set up!