With Vampirism – Become a vampire Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2, you will become a vampire in Minecraft. This is a bloodthirsty creature that appears at night only.
A creepy and bloodthirsty creature that does not fear the night
As you know, vampires are fast, terrible, and blood-thirsty creatures. They appear in lots of movies. The outstanding characteristic of these creatures is they don’t like the sun. Instead, they prefer the night. In other words, vampires are the creatures that you catch sight of at night only.
Now, with the Mobs mod mentioned above, you will become a vampire that has lots of benefits and disadvantages. If you get bitten by a vampire or if you inject the vampire blood, an effect will be applied to you, which is Sanguinare Vampiris. By taking that effect, you will become a vampire. Another great thing about the mod is it also allows you to play as a vampire hunter.
What roles does the Vampirism Mod give you?
You have two roles to take on in this mod:
- You can play as a vampire. A vampire hunts for nothing but tasty blood. Suck blood from animals or villagers when you feel hungry. By sucking all of their blood at the same time, you turn them into vampires. Try to get yourself stronger so you can have more skill points. Then, you can unlock some abilities such as night vision, turning into a bat, teleport, etc. However, you make take damage from the sun if you are a powerful vampire. Also, you must protect yourself from vampire hunters.
- Be a vampire hunter. You can choose to play as a vampire hunter who has to hunt down vampires. Try to use crossbows with some other weapons to beat them. Make sure you gather items and beat vampires to get more advanced skills.
Addons for Vampirism:
- Vampirism Integrations
- Vampires Need Umbrellas
Requirement for the mod:
How to Vampirism – Become a vampire Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Vampirism – Become a vampire
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Vampirism – Become a vampire that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Vampirism – Become a vampire is set up!