Varied Commodities Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 improves the world in Minecraft by adding lots of types of items and blocks. Every item has its own function and purpose.
If the in-game world is getting bored, it is time for you to make some changes to it. You can try installing the Cosmetic mod mentioned above for a new experience. It adds nothing but many items and blocks. You probably know that the game is full of different blocks. They are used for many purposes. Every block has a different function and can be used for different problems. They are called Utility Blocks. However, it seems that not all blocks are quite useful. Therefore, this modification was made to fix that problem.
All the new blocks and items brought by the mod were originally available in the CustomNPCs mod. Now, you can utilize them easily. Here are items you can approach:
- Decorative blocks: tables, weapon racks, chairs
- New equipment: weapons, armor, and shields.
The recipes for Varied Commodities are available in recipebook. However, not all items feature recipes. Some items are exclusively added for artistic and decorative intents.
Minecraft Forge must be installed for the function of this mod in the game. Try it now!
How to Varied Commodities Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Varied Commodities Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Varied Commodities Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Varied Commodities Mod is set up!