As its name implies, VoxelMap Mod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a miniature map mod of Minimap and Worldmap. Thanks to these types of maps, your Minecraft world exploration experience will become much more interesting.
About VoxelMap mod
It is clear that after installing this mod, you will be able to easily navigate unlimited in-game, set sights, and detect nearby mobs. The world in the game Minecraft will now become much more vivid and real when you use this mod.
Besides, your mod also allows you to choose the display mode of surrounding places or view the entire open world. Besides, this mod also has the ability to display the map in the form of a grid or full screen. Its interface is also translated into many languages for you to experience freely without any limitations.
How to VoxelMap Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch VoxelMap
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod VoxelMap that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find VoxelMap is set up!