Waila Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 aims to provide you with information about blocks that you are looking at. It is a great utility for NEI.
The full name of the mod for Minecraft is What Am I Looking At. It is known as a UI improvement modification that you should install. The purpose of this Map and Information mod is to let you know everything about blocks you are looking at without entering a UI. So, you can easily check the block information via a tooltip shown on top of the screen.
Besides the main function of the mod mentioned above, it also displays information about mobs such as names of mobs, the amount of mobs’ blood, etc. With a complete set of config and high customization, you can even change the interface, keybinds, etc.
Although Waila is a small mod, it is very convenient to use in modpacks. It is because it helps you save time when you try to get used to items, blocks, and mobs of the modpacks. The mod depends on Minecraft Forge, so you have to install Forge first. Besides, you can install Not Enough Items (NEI) if you want. Try using it to get a good grasp of all blocks’ information!
How to Waila Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Waila Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Waila Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Waila Mod is set up!