Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds Wireless Crafting Terminal and improvements for the device. To control the tool, remember to locate ME Wireless Access Point and add Infinity Booster Card.
Main features of Wireless Crafting Terminal
It is a creation consisting of various important features.
We have WCT. It is a version of the Applied Energistics 2 Wireless Terminal with a 3×3 crafting table integrated.
Don’t ignore armor, trash, baubles, and magnet card slots! Further, you will receive Infinity Booster Card Support with Wireless Universal Terminal Support.
It’s a magnet that auto-drop everything into your AE system.
Crouch and Right-click to begin (not necessary in 1.10.2 v0.0.15)
Right-click to visit the filter GUI
It’s feasible to set it to whitelist or blacklist mode. It has Ignore NBT, Ignore MetaData, with Use Ore Dictionary options.
JEI and Demagnetize
Baubles and Keybind
It should be in inventory
Have no energy drain
Wireless Crafting Terminal mod is available for all Minecraft gamers to download and enjoy. The v1.7.10 and v1.10.2 have recently hit EOL and they don’t gain any assistance. To learn much more about the inner details, please install Minecraft Forge right now!
How to Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Wireless Crafting Terminal
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Wireless Crafting Terminal that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Wireless Crafting Terminal is set up!