WitherCrumbs Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 allows the user to control a character with 3 HeadCrumbs skulls at a time. Learn about the edition and get ready to generate withers with the skins you want!
It’s an add-on mod for HeadCrumbs. It supplements a possibility for 3 of the same HeadCrumb heads.
The ability makes your player appear along with wither skulls and create a custom wither.
It’s possible for you to customize the item that that custom object drops when slain.
It’s feasible to add custom item drops for withers depending on their username that they bring.
Remember that this follows the usual JSON format! Therefore, you can include multiple username entries by separating them with commas.
Note that the “DropItem” value is in JSON and NBT formats.
WitherCrumbs is a mobs-related mod. Download Minecraft Forge and install it together with the Headcrumbs mod before playing!
How to WitherCrumbs Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch WitherCrumbs
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod WitherCrumbs that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find WitherCrumbs is set up!