Wolf Armor and Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an interesting mod that makes improvements to wolves. You can armor them up and keep items in storage.
You will encounter herds of wolves in the game
This Storage and Mobs mod adds armor and storage for wolves. As you know, the wolf is a neutral mob in Minecraft. They have a high spawning rate! When you stroll for a few minutes, you will catch sight of some herds of wolves. Because they live in herd, they usually appear in groups. You don’t have to be afraid of them when you see them because they will not attack humans. However, they will automatically attack other creatures, for instance, Skeletons, Rabbits, and Sheep. Although the wolves can do attacks, they still have a disadvantage – Llamas. The wolves are afraid of Llamas.
Make sure you will not attack an untamed wolf when it is with its herd, or the herd will start attacking you. To domesticate them, you need to use some bones. Feed them with those bones then they will become your pets.
What can you do with your tamed wolves in Wolf Armor and Storage?
Having tamed wolves must be fun. Here are some things you can do for your pets:
- You can mark them using a red chain around them.
- Give them any types of meat, including Rotten Flesh to recover their HP.
- You can craft armor for your tamed wolves. Prepare three armor pieces with additional materials then start crafting armor.
- Put armor on your wolves to make them look more amazing.
- Don’t forget to dye the leather armor for your wolves with any color you want.
- Take them with you on your adventures then let them help you carry some items.
Wolf Armor and Storage will definitely refresh your gaming experience. Try it if you want to play with wolves and craft armor for them. Also, you can have a better storage system to store items. If Minecraft Forge is previously installed, you can launch the mod into the game easily.
How to Wolf Armor and Storage Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Wolf Armor and Storage
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Wolf Armor and Storage that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Wolf Armor and Storage is set up!