Build a factory of mobs in Minecraft using Woot Mod 1.16.4/1.12.2/1.10.2. Get ready to handle lots of entities being spawned in the game!
Overview of the mod
The mod is programmed by a talented author named Ipsis. He also made lots of mods loved by gamers in the gaming community such as Builder’s Guides, Dyetpoia, Wini, etc. The reason why he made Woot was that he wanted to help players generate mobs in an effective way. Instead of building a mob grinder with a huge size, you can craft a factory that creates lots of mobs.
The special thing about this Technology mod is it does not spawn any mobs in the world. It just allows you to make a factory then program it with your favorite mobs. You have to add an inventory with some power to the factory. After that, you place all the loot in the factory so it can help you create a mob you want. Here are the things you can do using this mod:
- Make the mobs spawn in the world
- Defeat all the mobs.
- Gather XP and loot.
- Handle lots of entities being spawned.
Make sure you utilize the layout block because it displays the location you need to place all the blocks in every tier of multiblock.
Woot Mod also comes with some unique upgrades
You need to use some extra power to keep your factory upgrade for more benefits:
- Looting I/II/III: Adds looting to the mob kills.
- Rate I/II/III: The Mobs will appear in the world more quickly.
- Mass I/II/III: More mobs will spawn in the world.
- Decapitate I/II/III: The head drop rate is much more increased.
- XP I/II/III: The XP shards will be created.
- Efficiency I/II/III: Your factory will use less power.
- BloodMagic I/II/III: You can make Life Essence using a Ritual.
Minecraft Forge being previously installed is what the Woot mod requires. You need to meet its requirement if you want to use the mod in the game.
How to Woot Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Woot
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Woot that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Woot is set up!