WrapUp Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a core mod by TheLMiffy1111. Its purpose is to end the booting stages. It will load the final events and upload them on Forge.
As you know, most API and Library mods usually support other mods to run smoothly. This applies to the core mod mentioned above as well. Therefore, you will usually see it in the required section when you install other mods supported by it. Using core mods is a popular thing now. It is because they help modders save resources and time and can aid other mods at the same time.
The core mod does not give any effects to Minecraft if it is installed separately. Instead, its purpose is to assist other mods to run effectively. All the mods supported by this core mod use the same set of code. The author combined the set of code into this core mod. Therefore, you need to install the core mod first if you want to run other mods.
Now, with WrapUp mod, the initialization stages will be wrapped up. All the last events will be loaded and posted on the event bus of Forge. There is a mod supported by this mod, which is JAOPCA (Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt). Don’t forget to install Minecraft Forge for the usage of the core library mod.
How to WrapUp Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch WrapUp Mod
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod WrapUp Mod that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find WrapUp Mod is set up!