Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.17.1/1.12.2/1.10.2 is clear and combines well with the entire Minecraft aesthetic. On which, you can customize waypoints by hands. Death points will auto-appear if you fall down.
Other details of Xaero’s Minimap
XM is a unique creation and becomes a more continuing addition to the game. It’s also the first rotating square minimap for MC.
On that tiny map, you can see surrounding entities such as players, mobs, objects, and more.
To understand the possibilities of the creation, you should keep reading the content below.
Here are highlights that you can find when playing Xaero’s Minimap.
It’s fully easy to choose any option, including automatic.
It receives numerous types as well.
Two kinds, square and circle.
It runs easier and better than other minimap mods.
Straightforward to locate:
You can set down the product on-screen with the Change Position.
2 block color modes:
There are Vanilla and Accurate.
A custom key binding (Z by default):
Allows you to enlarge the minimap to get a clearer look for a while
Have Terrain Depth and Terrain slopes to modify it
It can exist with Xaero’s World Map.
By binding it to something required in the Hotbar
Workable above and under the ground:
Everything happens thanks to the automatic cave mode.
Strike B to generate what you want
You can seek them by finding shapes like skulls.
It’s possible to establish to hide/unhide waypoint coordinates from UI screens. It’s effective for streams/videos.
2 mod editions:
We have Full and Fair-play.
Xaero’s Minimap is a cool mod that requires Minecraft Forge. Are you willing to pick out an option that you expect? Just download and install the latest version so you can embark on customizing it all your way!
How to Xaero’s Minimap Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Xaero’s Minimap
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Xaero’s Minimap that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Xaero’s Minimap is set up!