Author admin Posted on
The Xaero’s World Map 1.14.4/1.12.2 is a separated mod which provides the full-screen map for the players. It does not attach to the Xaero’s MiniMap because the developer wants to keep it as light as possible for many kinds of computers.
Main features of the Xaero’s World Map Mod
- There are some modes such as Singleplayer, Multiplayer or Realms.
- The maps will not provide for you, but you have to write the map for yourself in every world or server.
- The Multi world supports automatically.
- The case support is similar to Nether.
- This mod makes the world maps like the Vanilla paper maps.
- It has the performance boosters.
- You can customize the terrain texture of this map.
- The interface is friendly to use. Press the button ‘M’ to open it and move the maps around. Besides, you can use the mouse to zoom in and zoom out. The general interface is not too different from Google Maps.
The Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is very helpful and easy to use as long as you install the Minecraft Forge first.