The main content of Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2/1.10.2 is a fullscreen worldmap. You will know what you have discovered in the world with that map.
General information about the mod
This is a Map and Information mod. Thanks to the fullscreen worldmap, you can get a good grasp of what you have just discovered in the world. It can function as an individual mod because it wants to keep Xaero’s Minimap as light as possible. However, if you connect it with Xaero’s Minimap, it can be better.
Since this map mod is in the development stage, it may encounter some bugs. If you experience some bugs, you should report them to the creator of the mod.
Key features of Xaero’s World Map
The mod comes with different features, for instance:
- The interface is very intuitive. You use M to open it, the mouse to move the map around as well as the mouse wheel to zoom in/out.
- You can activate the map in various modes, such as Singleplayer, Multiplayer, and Realms.
- The mod supports Minecraft Realms.
- It is quite discrepant for every dimension, every world, and every server.
- Lots of vanilla maps mode.
- It supports automatic MultiWorld/Lilypadded.
- You will see some footsteps that display your most recent path.
- You can customize the terrain texture.
- The mod also supports Cave dimensions and Texture Pack.
- You have options to choose performance boosters.
- There is an off-screen waypoint menu visible on the map GUI.
- The mod goes with Xaero’s Minimap showing chunks loaded by the world map.
To use Xaero’s World Map, you must previously install Minecraft Forge.
How to Xaero’s World Map Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Xaero’s World Map
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Xaero’s World Map that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Xaero’s World Map is set up!