XPTeleporters 2 Mod 1.12.2 brings a block for teleportation. You can make some teleports in Minecraft using your XP points.
This Player Transport mod is a successor to Warp Pads by Latvian. It adds a functional block called Efficient Teleporter. When you use this block for teleportation, it will halve the XP cost.
If the teleporters are far away from each other, you will have to spend more experience on moving. This seems to be quite balanced. Therefore, you need to craft more mob farms so you can get more XP for the teleportation.
The mod also brings you a new config option. You can use it for cross-dimension multipliers. Each dimension can be configurable.
XPTeleporters 2 functions on Forge. So, Minecraft Forge is a requirement that you must complete before you use the mod.
How to XPTeleporters 2 Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch XPTeleporters 2
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod XPTeleporters 2 that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find XPTeleporters 2 is set up!