If you are a person who loves the decoration and construction in Minecraft game, you should definitely not ignore the Xtones Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2. This mod will have the interesting ability to add a series of new building blocks to the game for you to experience.
About Xtones mod
As you know, the main goal of the game Minecraft is to promote the player’s creativity. However, the sad fact is that the building blocks the player has in the game are extremely few. The blocks available in the game can also create the same works as it is quite raw, in some cases, there are topic conflicts. That is why this mod was developed to fix the above problem.
As mentioned above, this mod will contribute to adding blocks to the game, thereby allowing players to freely choose the block suitable for the topic they are targeting without any difficulty. This is obviously a specialized mod used in home construction and decoration. The blocks that this mod adds have a current / future/fiction theme and even the blocks can edit color, pattern, give you 16 different options for you to enjoy.
A special feature is that this mod can also be integrated with the CTM system of Chisel mod, giving you dozens of new designs to unleash your creativity.
If you want to use Xtones mod when playing Minecraft, please download Forge Installer first. You certainly have wonderful experiences when using this mod.
How to Xtones Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Xtones
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Xtones that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Xtones is set up!